Digital Messages Get Results
Our electronic billboard is seen by thousands of people who drive past it each day. In fact, reliable studies have shown that, on average, over 14,000 vehicles pass by our digital display every day! It’s zoned at 25 mph, so vehicles drive by at the perfect speed to view your message!
We’re located on one of the busiest intersections in Marion. Our Art Director will work with you to develop the right advertisement that will get you the results you want!
DOES BILLBOARD ADVERTISING WORK?
The Arbitron National In-Car Study, 2009 edition, found this:
More than half of billboard viewers aged 18 or older have…
- Learned about an event they were interested in attending (58%)
- Learned about a restaurant they later visited (58%)
- Talked about something funny they saw (56%) on a roadside billboard
- Been reminded to tune into a TV program (33%) or a radio station (44%)
- Noted a phone number (26%) or Web site address (28%) written on an outdoor billboard
Retail Shopping-While-Driving Statistics
Well, according to the study, “billboard viewers make shopping decisions while in the car.”
- 72% of billboard viewers frequently or sometimes shop on their way home from work
- 68% frequently or sometimes make their shopping decisions while in the car
- 38% make the decision to stop at the store while on their way home
- 24% say they were motivated to visit a particular store that day because of an outdoor ad message
- 32% visited the retailer they saw on a billboard later that week
- 50% reported receiving directional information from a billboard
- 24% said they have immediately visited a business because of an outdoor ad message
What It All Means
It means that billboard advertising works! Electronic Billboards attract even more attention!
Contact BriteLite Media Today!